Vigo–Peinador Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Vigo–Peinador Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
me and two of my friends had to sleep outside, where was so freezing cold!
- a Guest Traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Vigo Airport.
What to Expect
- A small regional airport with shopping and dining options.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Vigo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unlimited, free WiFi is available at Vigo-Peinador Airport.
If sleeping in Vigo–Peinador Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Avion - (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Motel Aeropuerto - (2 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Vigo–Peinador Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: landslide, near check in.
- Car Rentals - Yes, available. Avis • Enterprise • Europcar.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is not available at the airport. A Relay convenience store is located Landside and is open from 6:00AM - 9:30PM.
- Food & Drinks - There are a couple of restaurants both landside and airside. Hours: 6:00AM - 11:00PM. Vending machines are also available.
- Luggage Wrapping - A baggage wrapping machine can be found on the Ground Floor, check-in hall.
- Information Desk - Yes
- Showers - not available.
The airport is closed from 1:45am - 4:45am according to a reviewer in September 2015.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.