London Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our London Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
noisy during the day, quiet during the early evening and late night , comfortable chairs and no chance of getting mugged or losing luggage - Auto
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at London Airport.
What to Expect
- The London airport has a single, walkable terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Information on this airport is limited, as we have not received any reviews since 2000. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our London Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Information not available
Free WiFi is available at London Airport. Connect to "YXU_free_wi-fi" network.
If sleeping in London Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Best Western London Airport Inn & Suites - (4 min from the airport) Closest hotel to the airport. Free airport shuttle service available.
- Motor Court Motel - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Knights Inn London Airport - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals in London on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - One ATM is located landside in the Main Concourse, and a second ATM is located airside inside the departure lounge.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Tim Horton’s (landside) and On The Fly Cafe (airside) are open daily from 5:00AM - 7:00PM. For views of the main runway while you dine, try the Katana Cafe!
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Mobile Charging - Power outlets are located throughout the terminal. You can also charge your electronics at charging stations located airside in the departures lounge.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open daily from 4:30AM - 12:30AM. Hours of operation may adjust to accommodate flight arrivals and departures.
City bus service is available to and from London Ontario Airport. Contact London Transit Commission (LTC) for details.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
Metered taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the airport terminal.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.