London Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our London Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
noisy during the day, quiet during the early evening and late night , comfortable chairs and no chance of getting mugged or losing luggage - Auto
January 2000 - noisey during the day, quiet during the early evening and late night , comfortable chairs and no chance of getting mugged or losing luggage.
Have you been to London Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Information not available
Free WiFi is available at London Airport. Connect to "YXU_free_wi-fi" network.
If sleeping in London Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Best Western London Airport Inn & Suites - (4 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Motor Court Motel - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Knights Inn London Airport - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals in London on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Information not available
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget • Enterprise • National.
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24-hour food concessions. Food options are: Katana Cafe • Tim Horton's • On the Fly
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
Information not available. Note: When hours are not available, I recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. And if you know the hours, please let me know and I will update the guide.
Last Updated: 18 March 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.