Agana Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Agana Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of nearby airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
we slept for maybe 5-6 hours undisturbed. Fantastic.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Guam Airport.
What to Expect
- Guam Airport has a single terminal with three levels: arrivals, departures, and a concourse level.
- The airport is open 24 hours.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Some reviewers mention a lot of noise, so bring earplugs or noise cancelling headphones if you want to sleep.
- There currently aren’t many reports of good sleeping spots. One reviewer mentioned sleeping successfully on the carpeted floor near the gates, since the airport wasn’t busy.
- There are nearby hotels that provide airport transportation for an additional fee. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Pro Tip: You can get a Wifi password outside the lounges with a purchase at one of the eateries. (Roguer, February 2014)
- Economy class passengers can pay to use one of the first class lounges. See Airport Lounges below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Agana Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- United Club - Location: Airside, Concourse Level, between Gates 10 and 11.Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 59) • United Club Membership.
- Sagan Bisita - Location: Airside, opposite Gate 7. Showers are available. Hours: 12:00AM - 10:00AM & 1:00PM - 5:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door ($45) • Priority Pass.
WiFi is available in the airport lounges.
If sleeping in Agana Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Palmridge Inn - (7 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($).
- Days Inn Guam Tamuning - (7 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available for $8 per person, each way.
- Aqua Suites Guam- (8 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available ($).
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Agana Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Travelex offers foreign currency exchange in the airport.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Lotte Duty Free Guam offers duty-free shopping in the airport. A gift shop is also available.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining. Some food options include: Ben and Yan I • Burger King • Captain Kid Mobile Cafe • Domino’s Pizza • Micronesian Munchies • Ramen Ya • Wienerschnitzel.
- Information Desk - The Airport Information Center is located outside the Arrivals Area in the West Arrivals wing.
- Showers - available in the Sagan Bisita Lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
The airport is open 24 hours.
The following car rental companies are available: Avis • Budget • Dollar • Hertz • National • Nissan.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service to their guests either for a fee or as a courtesy. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Days Inn Guam-Tamuning • Dusit Thani Guam Resort • Hilton Guam Resort • Hyatt Regency Guam • Palmridge Inn • Sheraton Laguna Guam Resort • The Westin Resort Guam • Wyndham Garden Guam.
Last Updated: 11 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.