Gladstone Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Gladstone Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Gladstone Airport.
What to Expect
- The small airport provides flights to Brisbane.
Where to Sleep
- The airport is closes at night, so spending the night here is not possible. See Hours in the airport guide below.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport though none provide airport shuttle service. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Gladstone Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Qantas Club - Location: Airside, At the end of the terminal past Gate 3. Lounge Access: Qantas Club Membership.
If sleeping in Gladstone Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Gladstone Palms Motor Inn (formerly “Sundowner Motor Inn”) - 7 minutes from the airport. No airport shuttle available
- Gladstone Camelot Motel - (10 min from airport) No airport shuttle available
To see more options there is a list of hotel deals in Gladstone on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available throughout the airport terminal.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - ATMs are located in both Departures and Arrivals. Please note: All ATMs in the airport limit cash withdrawal to $300.
- Baggage Trolleys - Available for use for a refundable deposit of AU$2.00.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - The airport services only domestic locations, meaning there is no duty-free. Unknown about additional shopping opportunities.
- Food & Drink - The airport has two dining options: The Coffee Club (located in Departures) • Cafe Espresso (located in Arrivals).
- Information Desk – Located in the arrivals terminals and open during the day.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Smoking Area - Location: At the western end of the terminal.
The airport is open from 5:00AM - 8:30PM, or until last flight. (Mon-Sat). On Sunday, the airport does not open until 8:00AM. Airside does not open until 5:30AM (Mon-Sat) or 8:30AM (Sun).
Buslink Route 502 links the airport to Stockland Shopping Centre in Kin Kora, along with Seaview Heights and Clinton Park. Buses stop outside of Departures.
Car rental kiosks are found in the main terminal building. The following companies are located at the airport: Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Thrifty.
Metered taxis are available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. A one-way trip between the airport and city center takes about 10 minutes.
Shared-ride door-to-door shuttle service is available in the ground transportation area of the airport. Reservations are highly recommended. Taxis -
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.