Wilmington Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Wilmington Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Smaller airport but less congested than Jacksonville and Charlotte and really easy to navigate. - a traveller (2016)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Wilmington International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern single-terminal airport with a limited variety of shopping and dining options
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Wilmington Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
If sleeping in Wilmington Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Wilmington-Market St - (10 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle.
- Riverview Suites at Waterfront Center - (10 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle.
- Hilton Wilmington Riverside - (10 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle.
- Days Inn Wilmington - Market Street - (10 min from the airport) A good, low budget option with no airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Wilmington Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Wilmington airport. Connect to the “Fly ILM” network.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are two BB&T ATMs at this airport: One is located landside by the mailboxes behind the Information Desk. Another is located airside, on the right hand side of the gate area entrance.
- Baggage Carts - SmarteCarte baggage carts are available for rent from a vending machine along the back wall of the baggage claim area.
- Currency Exchange - No
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, four restaurants operate at this airport. The Arrivals Lounge snack bar/gift shop is located landside, open from 8:00AM - 7:00PM (Mon-Sun). Radar Bar, Jet Stream Burger Bar and Boarding Time Burritos, located airside, are open from 4:45AM until last flight.
- Mobile Charging - Seats with built-in power outlets are available in the gate area.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Last Updated: 27 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.