Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Bodrum Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
First impressions are quite good, its new, modern and clean. Really on arrival its just a typical small airport and everything is fine. – Tone2
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Milas-Bodrum Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern and clean airport with 2 terminals (International and Domestic) with a few reasonably priced shops selling genuine goods.
- The airport’s restaurants are expensive, so bring your own food and beverages to save money!
- Check-in and security checkpoint lines can be long and very slow, so get to the airport early to allow yourself time to get to your gate.
Where to Sleep
- As of October 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
- UK travelers should be aware of cigarette/tobacco allowances before purchasing any from the airport’s duty-free shop. One reviewer purchased too many cartons due to incorrect advice from a duty-free shop employee.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
Passes Primeclass Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, After Passport Control, Ground Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
If sleeping in Bodrum Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Ikont Airport – (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available. » Check Rates
- Hidden Garden Boutique Hotel – (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Marina Suites & Spa – (15 minutes from the airport) No airport airport shuttle. However, the hotel can book airport transfers for you ($). » Check Rates
- Med-Inn Boutique Hotel – (12 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. However, the hotel can book airport transfers for you ($). » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Bodrum Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is not available throughout the airport. You can access WiFi at Bodrum Airport inside the lounges [ see Airport Lounges above ] and some food and beverage outlets.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations:
International Terminal, Arrivals • Domestic Terminal, Landside.
Banking Services – Banks are available in the International Terminal.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty-free shopping is available in the International Terminal, along with a variety of retail shops. A gift shop is available in the Domestic Terminal.
Food & Drinks – Food concessions throughout the airport operate on varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of any 24-hour dining options.
Hair Salon – Services are available Landside in the Domestic Terminal.
Information Desk – Need help finding your way? Information desks can be found in both Domestic and International terminals.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Luggage Wrapping – Services are available 24 hours a day. Rates: Unknown.
Medical Services – Urgent and emergency medical care are available 24 hours a day in both the Domestic and International terminals. Ask airport staff for assistance.
Post Office – Send out your last minute postcards from the post office. Location: International terminal.
Prayer Rooms – Prayer rooms can be found in both terminals in the Landside Area. Hours: 24 hours.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of October 2018, Bodrum airport is served by the following airlines: Anadolujet • Atlas Global • Pegasus Airlines • Sun Express • Turkish. Additional airlines serve the airport with seasonal flights.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Although not necessarily the fastest mode of transportation between the airport and the city center, Havas airport buses are the cheapest way. Buses run according to flight schedules, and are available outside of the Arrivals Hall to pick up passengers from arriving flights. A one-way trip between the airport and Bodrum city center takes about 40 – 60 minutes and costs 10,00 TL (prices as per the last update, unfortunately we are not able to confirm the today’s prices).
Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and National operate onsite at Bodrum Airport.
Taxis are readily available at all terminals of the airport, offering fixed rates to all destinations within Bodrum and Milas. Fares are displayed on signboards located at the taxi areas, with prices listed for 44 towns and cities.
Last updated: 2018-10-26
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.