Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Dharavandhoo Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Dharavandhoo Airport.
What to Expect
- This is a small, single terminal that connects to other parts of the Maldives.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide an airport shuttle. See our Airport Hotels section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Dharavandhoo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hiyaa Ilaa Guest House – (2 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available. » Check Rates
- Dharavandhoo Stay – (3 minutes from the airport) Airport pick-up service is included with your flight to the island, a hotel representative will be there to meet you. » Check Rates
- Biosphere Inn – (2 minutes from the airport) Free airport drop-off and pick-up is included when you book your island flight with them. » Check Rates
- Aveyla Maldives – (4 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip Airport transfers are available. (included in your island flight). » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Dharavandhoo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Dharavandhoo Airport. At the time of this update, the only location we had confirmation of WiFi is in the Kashimaa Lounge.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to [email protected]pinginairports.com and we will update this airport guide.
As of February 2018, Dharavandhoo airport is served by the following airlines: Emirates • China Eastern • Turkish Airlines.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Local hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.