Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Enfidha-Hammamet Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Enfidha Airport.
What to Expect
- This single-terminal airport is fairly new, having opened in 2009. The airport is primarily used by European airlines connecting to nearby resorts.
- The airport is open 24-hours, and a couple cafes stay open overnight. More may stay open 24-hours during the summer months.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one 24-hour airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, hotels are located 20-40 minutes away from the airport; check with the individual hotels on whether they provide airport shuttles. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
Passes Primeclass CIP Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Landside, next to check-in counter #60. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
If sleeping at Enfidha-Hammamet Airport does not appeal to you, the nearest accommodations can be found in Port El Kantaoui (about 22 mins south of the airport) or Hammamet (about 35 mins north of the airport).
WiFi is available at Enfidha Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available throughout the airport. The machines are operated by BNA, STB Bank, La Post Tunisienne, QNB, BIAT and Amen Bank. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Location: Arrival and Departures Halls.
Currency Exchange – There are branches of QNB, Amen Bank, BNA, La Post Tunisienne and BIAT located in Arrivals and Departures Halls, all of which provide standard banking services.
Duty Free & Shopping – There are 2 duty free shops open 24-hours on the Arrivals and Departures levels. There are also a few independent shops selling souvenirs and crafts.
Food & Drink – Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. Violet is open 24 hours a day, year-round, and the following options are open 24 hours a day during summer months only: Café-Inn (Departures) • Greenport (airside, end of corridor) • Cakes & Bakes (Arrivals) • Belvedere (airside, near Gate 13 B-101).
Information Desk – Available in Departures and Arrivals Hall, and are open 24 hours a day. Multi-lingual people staff them.
Luggage Porter – Free porters are available in the Arrivals and Departures hall.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Medical Services – A medical center is located on the east side of the Departures Hall, opposite check-in counter # 60. Hours: open 24 hours.
Pharmacy – Drug Store by Adel is located in the Departures Hall. There is also a medical clinic on the east side of the Departures Hall.
Showers – Not available.
Rest Zones – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of February 2018, Enfidha airport is served by the following airlines: Air France • Turkish Airlines • Qatar Airways • Thomas Cook Airlines.
Avis car rentals office is located in the arrivals hall on your right side after exiting from customs.
- Free Shuttle Bus: TAV Tunisie runs a free shuttle bus for passengers. Two shuttles depart from specific points in Tunis and Hammamet daily.
- Bus: TAV Tunisie runs a series of regular bus routes that connect the airport with Enfidha City, Sousse and Hammamet. For fares, schedules and routes, visit the Enfidha Airport website.
- Train: The city of Enfidha is served by a rail system, at the time of this December 2017 update, further details are unknown.
The airport partners with Touristic taxi services, which use either a meter or a fixed price service.
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.