Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Esquel Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Esquel Airport.
What to Expect
- This small terminal is old, and connects to a few regional destinations.
Where to Sleep
- The airport opens at 8:00AM and closes after the last flight, so sleeping overnight is not possible.
- As of November 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 20 minutes of the airport, though none provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If sleeping in Esquel Airport does not appeal to you, it is best to head back into Esquel city center, as there are no hotels at or near the airport. Here are some suggestions based on Tripadvisor reviews:
- Hosteria Cumbres Blancas – (17 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Hosteria El Coiron – (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Apart Hotel Del Sur – (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Esquel Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
At the time of this update WiFi is not available at Esquel Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Food & Drinks – Fidelina is the airport’s only dining option. Location: landside.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, write a review or email us at [email protected]
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open from 8:00 AM until the last flight. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
As of November 2018, Esquel airport is served by the following airlines: Aerolíneas Argentinas • Austral.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Avis has a car rental service desk at the airport.
While there are no taxis available onsite, you can hire a “remis” (privately-owned taxi) on the ground floor, just outside of the airport terminal’s main hall.
Last updated: 2018-11-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected]