Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Novokuznetsk Spichenkovo Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Novokuznetsk Spichenkovo Airport.
What to Expect
- A smaller airport with limited flight options (domestic and international).
- WiFi is available in the lounge. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- The only seats appear to be rows of metal chairs with arm rests.
- There is an Airport Hotel (70 meters away) which has a 24 hour cafe.
- Economy class travellers can buy a pass and relax in one of the airport’s lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and access information.
Where to To Sleep
- As of January 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Spichenkovo airport either by paying at the door or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Spichenkovo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Airport Hotel – (70 metres from the airport) Shuttle is not required, only 70 metres from the airport. Hourly rates are available, ranging from 200 – 300 RUB per hour.
- Park Inn by Radisson – (1.4 Miles from the airport) » Check Rates
- Hotel Novokuznetsk – (1.4 Miles from the airport) » Check Rates
- Royal Hotel – (1.4 Miles from the airport) Airport shuttle is available for 700 RUB each way. Contact the hotel directly to make arrangements. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Spichenkovo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Airport WiFi / Internet
WiFi is available at Spichenkovo Airport inside the Lounge. We do not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Food & Drinks – We do not have information about restaurants and food concessions within the airport. The Airport Hotel (located 70 metres away) has a cafe which is open 24 hours.
Fitness – The Airport Hotel offers access to their fitness facility for 100 RUB. For an additional 75 RUB you could access the shower facilities (normal price of shower facilities is 150 RUB).
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Information not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Showers are available at the Airport Hotel. Rates are 150 RUB for one hour access. If you would like to use the fitness facilities (100 RUB) your shower fees are reduced to 75 RUB.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide and we will add the information to the guide.
As of January 2019, Novokuznetsk airport is served by the following airlines: Aeroflot • S7 Airlines. Note: other airlines may also serve the airport on a seasonal only basis.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Car rentals services at the airport are provided by Mark Auto.
The airport is connected to/from the city of Novokuznetsk via Route 160, from the city of Prokopyevsk via route 130 and to/from the Krasnogorsk market via route 20. For time schedules, visit the Novokuznetsk Spichenkovo Airport website.
Last updated: 2019-02-04
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.