Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Tsushima Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Tsushima International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small terminal serving most short, regional flights.
- Limited amenities available, plan ahead.
Where to To Sleep
- As of February 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay per use lounges at the airport.
If sleeping in Tsushima Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Tsushima Grand Hotel – (1.8 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle is available. » Check Rates
- Ryokan Banshokaku – (5.6 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle is available. » Check Rates
- Hotel Belle Foret – (5.7 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle is available. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Tsushima Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi available at Tsushima Airport; however, we do not know if a fee applies.
There is a workstation in the Arrivals Lobby that allows for free internet connection and printing, if required.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Duty Free & Shopping – There is a convenience style shop available selling magazines, books, drinks, etc. Location: 2nd Floor, Airside. Hours: 8:00AM – 7:00PM.
Family Services – If you are travelling with small children the following services are available:
- Strollers are available in the lobby of the 2nd Floor.
- Baby Change Facilities – Each floor has a washroom with baby change facilities.
- Nursing rooms are available which include comfortable chairs/benches for breastfeeding. Locations: Arrivals Lobby • Airside.
Food & Drinks – There is a small coffee shop available. Location: 2nd Floor, Airside. Hours: 8:00AM – 7:00PM.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Massage Chairs – Location: 2nd floor departure lobby. Rate: 10 minutes – 200 yen.
Mobile Charging – Not available.
Rest Zone – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide and we will update this airport guide.
As of February 2019, Tsushima airport is served by the following airlines: ANA • ORC Air.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Onsite car rental agencies include Orix, Toyota and Yoshinaga. Location: Arrivals Lobby.
Taxis are readily available. As of this February 2019 update, sample suggested fares are: Tsushima Traffic Headquarters, 18 mins, 2,800 Yen • Toba-cho Tokubara-cho, 45 mins, 8,300 Yen.
The airport is connected to the local bus system via Bus Route 11.
Last updated: 2019-02-28
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.