Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Vieux Fort Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Vieux Fort Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport is the international airport for Saint Lucia. The island’s other airport services Caribbean destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- This airport closes at night, so sleeping here overnight is not possible.
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Vieux Fort Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Charlery’s Inn – (2 minute walk from the airport) Free airport pick-up is available upon request. » Check Rates
- Cedar Palm Villa – (2 min drive / 8 minute walk from the airport) Airport transfers are available ($). » Check Rates
- Villa Caribbean Dream – (8 min drive to the airport) Airport transfers are available. via taxi ($). » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Vieux Fort Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Vieux Fort Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Location: Landside, Main Hall.
Currency Exchange – Location: Landside, Main Hall – Hours: 12:00 PM – 04:30 PM.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is available at the airport. We do not have any information regarding the availability of other shops.
Food & Drinks – There are food options available both Landside and Airside. Additional details regarding hours and locations are not available.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open from 6:00AM – 11:00PM.
As of March 2018, Vieux Fort airport is served by the following airlines: American Airlines • Air Canada • Delta.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Car rental services are available at the airport. At the time of this January 2018, no further information is available.
Taxis and shared-ride shuttles are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.