If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the British Airways Lounge at Amsterdam Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Amsterdam Airport, Airside, Non-Schengen area, 3rd floor, Departures Area 2/3, in lounge 40.
Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers on international and transit flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Computer Workstations
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:30AM – 8:30PM (Mon – Fri) • 6:15AM – 9:30PM (Sat – Sun).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More Ways to Enter
- British Airways First, business (Club World) or business (Club Europe) ticketholder
- Silver or Gold member of the British Airways Executive Club on a scheduled flight operated by British Airways or a oneworld® partner
- Emerald or Sapphire member of any of the oneworld airline frequent flyer programmes on a scheduled flight operated by British Airways or a oneworld® partner
More lounge locations at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.