Upgrade your layover at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport when you step inside the Miracle First Class Lounge. Guests here can enjoy snacks and drinks, WiFi, and newspapers and TV in a sleek, modern environment. Shower facilities are also included in your entrance fee. The good news is any traveller departing on an international flight can relax here. Guarantee your spot when you pre-purchase a lounge pass. Otherwise, use your lounge membership program or pay at the door. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, International Terminal, Airside, Concourse G, Level 3 (West Side), opposite Gate 2.
Important: Accessible to passengers on International flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Showers ($)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. At the time of this update we do not know the walk-in rate. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Due to the coronavirus situation, we are not currently offering pre-paid lounge passes. With the uncertainty of flight schedules and the possibility that you may experience an involuntary schedule change or cancellation, the non-refundable nature of these passes within 24-hours prior to arrival makes it something that we do not feel would be a benefit for you. If the lounge is open, we are suggesting that travellers pay at the door.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Turkish Airlines Lounge
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 4, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D6)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse C)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse A)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse G)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse F)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D5)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (International Departures)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (Domestic Departures)
- Miracle Lounge (Concourse A)
- Qantas Club
- Oman Air First & Business Class Lounge (International Terminal)
- Air France – KLM SkyLounge (International Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.