Long layover at Beijing Capital Airport? Relax at the Air China Business Class Lounge. Entry includes snacks and drinks, WiFi, and TVs and magazines, in a comfortable, air conditioned space. Anyone flying from Terminal 3E can access this lounge, including economy class travellers, as long as you’ve got eligible elite status. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Beijing Capital International Airport, Terminal 3E, International Departures, Airside.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More lounge locations at Beijing Capital Airport
- Fortune Wings Lounge
- HNA Club
- China Southern Airlines Lounge
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3C)
- Air China Premium Lounge (Terminal 3D)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First Class Lounge
- BCAT Hourly Hotel / Lounge
- Business Travelers Lounge
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.