If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Air China Business Class Lounge in Terminal 3E at Beijing Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Beijing Capital International Airport, Terminal 3E International, Airside.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($27 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 249 (10 free lounge visits) • Prestige – $399 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. At the time of our last lounge update on 05 December 2018, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member.
Special Promotion: Save up to 10% off your Priority Pass membership
More lounge locations at Beijing Capital Airport
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3C)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3D)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BCAT Hourly Hotel / Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Business Travelers Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)