If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Air China Business Class Lounge in Terminal 2 at Beijing Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Beijing Capital International Airport, Terminal 3E, Airside, across from Gate E10.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol – $)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Printers & Copiers ($)
- Private Rooms ($)
- Showers ($)
- Spa Services ($)
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
» LoungeBuddy – If you want to guarantee a seat during your layover or before a flight, you can buy a one time lounge pass for the time frame that you know you will be in the airport. Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
The online rate is USD 34.00 per person for 3 hours. » Buy a lounge pass
More lounge locations at Beijing Capital Airport
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3C)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3D)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- Business Travelers Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Air China Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.