Got a long layover at Beijing Capital Airport? Relax at the BCAT Hourly Hotel/Lounge. Lounge entry includes snacks and drinks, WiFI, and comfy seating. If you prefer some privacy and rest, you can opt instead for the private nap rooms and showers, which don’t offer access to the lounge. Anyone flying from Terminal 3E can access this lounge, including economy class travellers – simply pay at the door. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Beijing Capital International Airport, Terminal 3E, Airside, across from Gate E10.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol – $)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Printers & Copiers ($)
- Private Rooms ($)
- Showers ($)
- Spa Services ($)
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More lounge locations at Beijing Capital Airport
- Fortune Wings Lounge
- HNA Club
- China Southern Airlines Lounge
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3C)
- Air China Premium Lounge (Terminal 3D)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First Class Lounge
- Business Travelers Lounge
- Air China Business Class Lounge
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.