If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the China Southern Airlines Lounges at Beijing Capital Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- China Southern Airlines Lounge 1 – Terminal 2, Airside, Domestic Departures, 100m after security checks.
- China Southern Airlines Lounge 2 – Terminal 2, Airside, Domestic Departures, across from Gate 21.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Massage Chairs
- Newspapers / Magazines
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
The lounges are open from 4:40AM – last scheduled flight departs.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Beijing Capital Airport
- Fortune Wings Lounge
- HNA Club (Terminal 1)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3C)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3D)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BCAT Hourly Hotel / Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Business Travelers Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Air China Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.