If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the China Southern Airlines Lounges at Beijing Capital Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Terminal 2, Domestic Departures, Airside, Domestic Departures, 100m after security checks. Hours: 4:40AM – last scheduled flight departs.
- Terminal 2, Domestic Departures, Airside, Domestic Departures, across from Gate 21. Hours: 4:40AM – last scheduled flight departs.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Massage Chairs
- Newspapers / Magazines
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More lounge locations at Beijing Capital Airport
- Fortune Wings Lounge
- HNA Club
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3C)
- Air China Premium Lounge (Terminal 3D)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First Class Lounge
- BCAT Hourly Hotel / Lounge
- Business Travelers Lounge
- Air China Business Class Lounge
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.