If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the HNA Club at Beijing Capital Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Beijing Capital Airport, Terminal 1, Airside, Domestic Departures Area, 2nd Floor, on the lefthand side 10m after Security checks.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Day beds
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 11:00PM.
More lounge locations at Beijing Capital Airport
- Fortune Wings Lounge
- China Southern Airlines Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3C)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3D)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BCAT Hourly Hotel / Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Business Travelers Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Air China Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.