A long layover at Chicago O’Hare Airport gets more comfortable when you check into the Delta Sky Club. Located in Terminal 2, you can take advantage of drinks and snacks, included WiFi, faxing and hotspot printing, and personalized travel assistance. To enter, your flight class doesn’t matter, but you must be a member of the Delta Sky Club. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Chicago O’Hare Airport, Terminal 2, Airside, Concourse E, Gate E6
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Fax, Photocopiers & hot spot printing
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Personalized Travel Assistance
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 8:30PM (Sun – Fri) • 4:30AM – 6:00PM (Sat)
Lounge Access & Rates
» Delta Sky Club – If you travel frequently on Delta Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Delta Airlines network.
- Individual Membership (one-year): US$ 545 or 54,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 50 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from US$ 29.99 – $39.99)
- Executive Membership (one-year): US$ 845 or 84,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 75 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from US$ 29.99 – $39.99)
Note that prices are subject to change and you must be registered with SkyMiles to become a Sky Club member.
More lounge locations at Chicago O'Hare Airport
- United Club
- Swissport Lounge (Terminal 5)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Air France VIP Lounge (Terminal 5)
- USO Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.