Take a break from your layover at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport when you step into the American Airlines Admirals Club. With four locations, you’re rarely far from a comfortable place to relax. Amenities vary, but you’ll typically find snacks and drinks, WiFi, showers for freshening up, workstations, and a children’s room. To enter the lounge, you’ll need be a member of the Admirals Club (frequent American flyers may find this useful) or you can pay at the door when space is available – as long as you’re flying American. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- American Airlines Admirals Club (A) – Terminal A, Airside, across from Gate A24.
- American Airlines Admirals Club (B) – Terminal B, between Gates B5 and B6.
- American Airlines Admirals Club (C) – Terminal C, between Gates C19 and C20.
- American Airlines Admirals Club (D) – Terminal D, 5th level, between Gates D23 and D24.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Room (Terminal A, C, D locations only)
- Hotspot Printing
- Music Room (Location A
- Personal Reservation Assistance
- Workstation (Terminal B, C, D locations only)
Note: There is an additional cost for premium cocktails and wines.
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
- American Airlines Admirals Club (A) – Currently closed for renovations (April 2019).
- American Airlines Admirals Club (B) – The lounge is open 6:00AM – 9:30PM (Daily).
- American Airlines Admirals Club (C) – The lounge is open 4:00AM – 10:15PM (Daily).
- American Airlines Admirals Club (D) – The lounge is open 5:00AM – 10:15PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
» American Airlines Admirals Club – If you travel frequently on American Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the American Airlines network. Rate: US$ 450-550 per year.
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The door rate is US$ 59 per person.
More lounge locations at Dallas - Fort Worth Airport
- USO Lounge
- Centurion Lounge (Terminal D)
- Delta Sky Club (Terminal E)
- United Club (Terminal E)
- The Club at DFW (Terminal D)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.