If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Air France Lounge at Frankfurt Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Frankfurt am Main Airport, Terminal 2, Airside, Schengen Area, Level 2, Gate D26.
This lounge is accessible only to passengers departing on Schengen flights.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Internet / WiFi
- Smoking Area (seperate room)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:45AM – 8:15PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Frankfurt Airport
- Priority Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Welcome Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Sky Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Primeclass Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates C14-15)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates B44-48)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Premium Traveller Lounge (Terminal 2)
- LuxxLounge (Terminal 1)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.