Escape the chaos of a Frankfurt Airport layover when you visit the LuxxLounge. Enjoy snacks and drinks, hop on the WiFi, get some work done, or catch up on the day’s news. Shower facilities are available for an additional fee. Located landside, this lounge accepts all travellers regardless of airline or flight status, so even us economy class travellers are welcome. To gain entry, pre-purchase a lounge pass, use your lounge membership program, or pay at the door. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 1, Landside. From the Departure Level take the escalator opposite check-in counter # 680 up one level. The lounge is on the right hand side of the Gallery Level, in Departure Hall B/C. If coming from Sheraton Hotel, proceed across the bridge to the lounge.
Important: This lounge is located in the public area of the terminal. If you are in transit, you would need to leave the secure zone to use it.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol) ($)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities ($)
- Fax ($)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Shower Facilities ($)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 6:00AM – 9:30PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rates are €30 for 3 hours.
More Ways to Enter
- Annual Membership – 950,00 €
- Membership Programs – Priority Pass, Lounge Key, Lounge Pass, Diners Club
- Invitation Card – The following airlines may provide elite status passengers with an invitation card to access the lounge: EL AL, Air Malta, Tunis Air, Iran Air, Airtours, TAV, Air India, Condor, DER, Fränkische Nachrichten, Holiday Extras, HIT Reise Club.
More lounge locations at Frankfurt Airport
- Priority Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Welcome Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Sky Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Primeclass Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates C14-15)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates B44-48)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Premium Traveller Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air France Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.