Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 1, Landside, Arrival Area B, behind the Baggage Claim Area.
Note: Access only with intercontinental boarding pass (Flight No. LH 401 – LH 799) or arrivals with LH flights from ALG, BEY, CMN, TUN. This lounge is only accessible for intercontinental passengers arriving in Terminal 1. Must present same-day boarding pass arriving from an intercontinental flight. Passengers arriving in Terminal 2 will need to transfer to Terminal 1 to access the lounge.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Premium Food Buffet
- Smoking Area
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 1:00PM (12:30PM is the last admission).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
Walk-in rates are not available.
Elite status only.
More lounge locations at Frankfurt Airport
- Sky Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Primeclass Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates C14-15)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates B44-48)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates B24-28)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Premium Traveller Lounge (Terminal 2)
- LuxxLounge (Terminal 1)
- Air France Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.