If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Plaza Premium First Lounge at Hong Kong Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Hong Kong International Airport, Terminal 1, Airside, Level 6, near Gate 1.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- A La Carte Dining concept
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Charging Stations
- Flight Information Monitor
- Private Lounge Space (2)
- Spa, massage and beauty services
- Whiskey Bar
Lounge Access & Rates
More ways to enter
- Oneworld – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; Sapphire and Emerald Tier frequent flyer status.
More lounge locations at Hong Kong Airport
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Near Gate 60)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Near Gate 35)
- Centurion Lounge
- United Club
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.