If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the United Club at Hong Kong Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Hong Kong International Airport, West Concourse-Airside, Level 7, Room 7W504, Take escalator located just before gate 61.
Services & Facilities
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Complimentary breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea and cappuccino
- Complimentary selection of beer, wine and spirits
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 6:00AM – 12:00AM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
» United Club – If you travel frequently on United Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the United Airlines network. Rate: US$ 550 per year or 70,000 miles.
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests ticketed on United Airlines at the door. The door rate is US$ 59 per person.
More lounge locations at Hong Kong Airport
- Plaza Premium First Lounge
- Plaza Premium Lounge (West Hall)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (East Hall)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Arrivals)
- Centurion Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Qantas Club
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.