If you are an active member of the military, you and your family can wait for your flight in the comfort of the USO Lounge. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, and services.
USO Lounge at Honolulu International Airport, ground level, between Baggage Claims E and F.
Services & Facilities
- Children’s room with toys, books, and games
- Computer stations (6) with internet services
- Hospitality and Hawaii travel information
- Lounge area with free coffee and pastries
- Magazines and books
- Shower facilities with towels and toiletries provided
- Sleeping room
The lounge is open 8:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily except Christmas).
Lounge Access & Rates
USO Lounges are free of charge for active members of the US military and their families.
More lounge locations at Honolulu Airport
- Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club Lounge (Terminal 1)
- The Plumeria Lounge (Terminal 1)
- IASS Hawaii Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Delta Sky Club
- Qantas Club
- United Club
- American Airlines Admirals Club
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.