Escape the usual layover at Houston Intercontinental Airport when you enter the United Club. With five locations, you’re rarely far from a little relaxation. Entry includes drinks, WiFi, TVs and magazines, and comfy seating, all in a modern space. Showers and family rooms are available in select locations. For entry to the United Clubs, use your United Club membership or eligible elite status. When space is available, you can pay at the door – as long as you’re flying United. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Terminal A – Airside, across from Gate A9.
- Terminal B – Airside, South Mezzanine, above the Continental Express ticket counter.
- Terminal C (North) – Airside, near Gate C24.
- Terminal C (South) – Airside, near Gate C33.
- Terminal E – Airside, between Gates E11 and E12
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Family Room (Terminal C North and Terminal E Locations Only)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Showers (Terminal E location only)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
- Terminal A – The lounge is open 7:30AM – 8:45PM (Daily).
- Terminal B – The lounge is open 5:30AM – 9:00PM (Daily).
- Terminal C (North) – The lounge is open 5:00AM – 7:15PM (Daily).
- Terminal C (South) – The lounge is open 5:30AM – 9:00PM (Daily).
- Terminal E – The lounge is open 5:00AM – 11:30PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. One-time passes can be purchased at the door or through the United App. The rate is US$ 59 per person.
Requirements: One-time pass holders will need to provide a boarding pass for same-day travel on United Airlines, Star Alliance or a partner operated flight.
» United Club – If you travel frequently on United Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the United Airlines network. Rate: US$ 650 or 85,000 miles.
More Ways to Enter
United Polaris business class, United Business First, United First, United Business, First class on a Star Alliance™ member airline, Business class on a Star Alliance member airline, Star Alliance Gold membership card or boarding pass.
More lounge locations at Houston Intercontinental Airport
- USO Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Centurion Lounge (Terminal D)
- KLM Crown Lounge (Terminal D)
- Air France Lounge (Terminal D)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.