If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the United Club in Terminal E at Houston Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Terminal A – Airside, across from Gate A9.
- Terminal B – Airside, South Mezzanine, above the Continental Express ticket counter.
- Terminal C (North) – Airside, near Gate C24.
- Terminal C (South) – Airside, near Gate C33.
- Terminal E – Airside, between Gates E11 and E12
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Family Room (Terminal C North and Terminal E Locations Only)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Showers (Terminal E Location Only)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
- Terminal A – The lounge is open 7:30AM – 8:45PM (Daily).
- Terminal B – The lounge is open 5:30AM – 9:00PM (Daily).
- Terminal C (North) – The lounge is open 5:00AM – 7:15PM (Daily).
- Terminal C (South) – The lounge is open 5:30AM – 9:00PM (Daily).
- Terminal E – The lounge is open 5:00AM – 11:30PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
» United Club – If you travel frequently on United Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the United Airlines network. Rate: US$ 550 per year.
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests ticketed on United Airlines at the door. The door rate is US$ 59 per person.
OnePass Platinum, Gold Elite, Star Alliance Gold Cards, Business/First Class Travellers.