If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of one of two My Lounge locations at London Gatwick Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
There are two My Lounge locations at London Gatwick
- North Terminal, Airside. Directions: Pass through Passport Control, turn left into the main departure lounge and follow signs for the ‘Lounges’. The lounge is located on the left as you enter the Lounge Pavilion.
- South Terminal, Airside, Upper Level, Departures.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Game Room
- Flight Information Monitor
- Terrace Acces (South Terminal location only)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
- North Terminal – The lounge is open 5:00AM – 2:00PM (Daily, October – April) • 5:00AM to 4:00PM (Daily, May – Sep)
- South Terminal – The lounge is open 4:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rates are £30 per adult • £15 per child (ages 2-11) • Free for infants (under 2 years).
More lounge locations at London Gatwick Airport
- Club Aspire Lounge (South Terminal)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (South)
- No. 1 Gatwick Lounge (South Terminal)
- No. 1 Gatwick Lounge (North Terminal)
- Club Aspire Lounge (North Terminal)
- Clubrooms (South Terminal)
- Clubrooms (North Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.