If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the United Club at London Heathrow Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 2-B, Airside, near Gate 34.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
» United Club – If you travel frequently on United Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the United Airlines network. Rate: US$ 550 per year.
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests ticketed on United Airlines at the door. The door rate is US$ 59 per person.
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Qantas Club (Terminal 3)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5A)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 2B)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 3)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5 (Terminal 5)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.