London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 3, Airside, Zone H.
Directions: Follow signs for “Airline Lounges” to Zone H, proceed upstairs to the entrance.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Area
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Shoe Shine
- Spa Services ($)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 7:00AM – last departure of the day.
Lounge Access & Rates
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse – Unfortunately, this Virgin Atlantic Lounge location is currently restricted to Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. There are no day passes available.
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- The House Lounge
- Qantas Club (Terminal 3)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5A)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 2B)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 3)
- United Club (Terminal 2)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5 (Terminal 5)
- Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.