If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the American Airlines Admirals Club at Los Angeles Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Location 1 – Terminal 4, Airside, Concourse Level, across from Gate 40.
- Location 2 – Terminal 5, Airside, near Duty Free.
- Location 3 – American Eagle Regional Terminal, Airside, across from Gates 52D and 52E.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Hotspot Printing
- Personal Reservation Assistance
- Quiet Room (Location 1 only)
- Showers (Location 1 and 2 only)
Note: There is an additional cost for premium cocktails and wines.
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
- Location 1 – The lounge is open 4:00AM – 12:30AM.
- Location 2 – The lounge is open 4:45AM – 12:00AM.
- Location 3 – The lounge is open 5:00AM – 10:20PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
» American Airlines Admirals Club – If you travel frequently on American Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the American Airlines network. Rate: US$ 450-550 per year.
Pay at the door
When space is available, these lounges accept guests at the door. The door rate is US$ 59 per person.
More lounge locations at Los Angeles Airport
- Qantas Club (Tom Bradley International Terminal)
- Delta Sky Club
- United Club
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 6)
- Alaska Lounge (Terminal 6)
- KAL Lounge (Tom Bradley International Terminal)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- USO Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.