If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the United Club at Los Angeles Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- United Club Location 1 – Terminal 7, Airside, at Gate 71.
- United Club Location 2 – Terminal 7, Airside, Mezzanine Level, between Gates 73 & 75.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities (Location 1 only)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor (Location 1 only)
- Showers (Location 2 only)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
- United Club Location 1 – The lounge is open 4:30AM – 12:15APM.
- United Club Location 2 – The lounge is open from the 1st to the last departure.
Lounge Access & Rates
» United Club – If you travel frequently on United Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the United Airlines network. Rate: US$ 550 per year or 70,000 miles.
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests ticketed on United Airlines at the door. The door rate is US$ 59 per person.
OnePass Platinum, Gold Elite, Star Alliance Gold Cards, Business/First Class Travellers.
More lounge locations at Los Angeles Airport
- Qantas Club (Tom Bradley International Terminal)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Delta Sky Club
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 6)
- Alaska Lounge (Terminal 6)
- KAL Lounge (Tom Bradley International Terminal)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- USO Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.