Have an extended layover? Need somewhere to relax before your flight? Check out one of the lounges at Amsterdam Airport (AMS).
First/Business/Elite Status flyers on British Airways, KLM and a Star Alliance carrier may be eligible to access the following lounges free of charge. The British Airways and KLM lounges are also accessible through door rates and memberships, so even economy class travellers may be able to enter.
- KLM Schengen Crown Lounge – Location: Airside, Lounge 1, Schengen Area, 2nd Floor, opposite D Pier. Door Rate: € 50 per person.
- KLM Non-Schengen Crown Lounge – Airside, Non-Schengen, 2nd Floor, opposite F pier. Door Rate: € 65 person.
- Star Alliance Lounge – currently closed – Location: Airside, Schengen Area, 3rd Floor, next to Gate D.
Walk-in Rates, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Schiphol Airport operates three Privium Lounges which are available through their airport membership program or by paying at the door (€ 40 – € 60, depending on the lounge).
- Privium Club Lounge Departures. Location: Landside, between Departures 1 and 2, after check-in area 9. Hours: 5:30AM – 9:00PM. Door Rate: € 50.
- Privium Express Lounge. Location: Airside, Lounge 1, 2nd Floor, before D-Pier (Schengen). Hours: 5:30AM – 1:00PM. Door Rate: € 40.
- Privium Club Lounge West. Location: Airside, Holland Boulevard, Pier E, behind Dutch Bar & Kitchen (non-Schengen). Hours: 5:30AM – 9:00PM. Door Rate: € 60.
Additionally, the Aspire Lounges are open to all travellers regardless of the class of service on your ticket. Read more on the lounge profiles below.
(updated 16 January 2023)
|Aspire Lounge (No. 41)||Location: Terminal 3, Airside, Panorama Deck on the 3rd Floor. Non-Schengen flights only|
|Aspire Lounge (No.26)||Location: Terminal 1, Airside. Schengen flights only.|