Looking for a place to relax and unwind away from all the hustle and bustle of the airport? Check out the lounges at Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN).
First/Business/Elite Status flyers on SAS and United Airlines may be eligible to access the following lounges free of charge.
- SAS Lounge – Terminal 5, Airside, Gate 1.
- United Spaces Business Lounge – Landside, near SkyCity
Walk-in Rates, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
There are a few airport lounges that are open to all passengers regardless of airline or class of service flown. Travellers can access the lounges by purchasing a day pass, lounge membership or by paying at the door.
- American Express Pop-up Lounge – Terminal 5, Airside, Gate F26. Lounge Access: Centurion and Platinum card members.
- Pearl Lounge – Terminal 2, Airside. Lounge Access: Prepaid lounge pass • Lounge membership programs. » Buy a Lounge Pass
- Pearl Lounge – Terminal 4, Airside, Gate C37. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs.
- Pearl Lounge – Terminal 5, Airside, A-Pier. Lounge Access: Prepaid lounge pass • Lounge membership programs. » Buy a Lounge Pass
(updated 03 April 2023)