Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Tokyo Narita Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
At 11:30pm they announced they would be handing out sleeping bags and so I queued up to get one along with water and some crackers. Found a quiet corner to lie down in and slept well. – Patrick
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us about their time at Tokyo Narita Airport.
What to Expect
Tokyo Narita Airport is divided into three terminals (1, 2, and 3), and your experience will vary based on your terminal. Terminal 1 is divided into a North Wing and a South Wing, with additional satellite areas branching off both wings. Terminals 2 and 3 are simpler, each with a main building and a single satellite area. Terminal 3 is home to low-cost carriers, so expect less space and fewer amenities. Buses connect the three terminals on the street-level, but do plan on walking a lot.
Once inside, you’ll find plenty of dining options, suited to both Asian and Western cravings, though most eateries close by 9:00PM. For 24 hours eats, head to the Yoshinoya in Terminal 2, Landside, Floor 2. WiFi is free and there are plenty of power outlets to charge your devices. Want to freshen up? Head to the pay-to-use shower facilities in Terminals 1 and 2. Economy class travellers can upgrade their layover by paying to enter one of several airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
Travellers agree that this airport is sleep friendly! Terminal 1 is the best place for decent sleep spots, and it seems that security guards round up overnight campers to a designated area here, fitted with benches and carpeting. When restaurants close, you may be able to use the seats and benches for makeshift beds. If you’re in Terminal 3, keep your eyes peeled for one of the lie-flat couches. Wherever you’re resting overnight, do expect security guards to check your ID and boarding pass, otherwise they may boot you out. Some travellers mentioned noise and bright lights, so bring along your earplugs and an eye mask. Explore our guide to sleeping in Tokyo Narita Airport or read some traveller reviews for more tips. For uninterrupted sleep, day rooms are available to rent by the hour on the airside of Terminals 1 and 2, and a capsule hotel is located adjacent to Terminal 2. Otherwise, nearby hotels offer free shuttle service for guests. See our Airport Hotels section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
United Club – Location: Terminal 1 Airside, Satellite 3, gate 31. Showers are available. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door with proof of United Airlines ticket • United Club Membership. [ more lounge info ]
American Airlines Admirals Club – Location: Terminal 2, Airside, near Gate 71. Day passes are available. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door with proof of American Airlines ticket • Admirals Club Membership. [ more lounge info ]
Airline Lounges (members only)
If sleeping in Narita Airport does not appeal to you, there are day rooms inside the airport and nearby airport hotels:
In Transit Day Rooms – For transiting passengers, day rooms are available on an hourly in Terminals 1 and 2. Day rooms are equipped with en-suite shower/toilet and single or twin beds, and include towels, shampoo, soap and hair dryer. Rates: 1,540 yen per hour (single) and 2,470 yen per hour (twin). Additional time is 770 yen per hour (single) and 1,230 yen per hour (twin). Locations: T1, airside, Central Bldg, 3rd Floor Hours: 7:00AM – 9:00PM (final check-in at 8:00PM) • T2, airside, Satellite, 3rd Floor Hours: 7:00AM – 9:30PM (final check-in at 8:30PM). Showers are available for rent without room rental, 1,030 yen per first 30 mins and 520 yen per each additional 15 mins.
At Airport Nine Hours Narita Airport – This capsule hotel has 24-hour check-in and reception. Capsule sleep pods are located at Terminal 2,on the multi-story Car Park P2, B1F. Capsules can be booked by the hour (starting at 1,350 yen/hr) from 9:00AM – 5:00PM. Overnight stays are also available with basic packages or breakfast plan. Non-guests who just need a shower, can use the shower facilities for 1,000 yen (up to 1 hour). Showers are free for capsule guests. » Check Rates
Near Airport Narita Airport Rest House – (5 minutes from the airport) Free shuttle departs every 20 minutes and runs between both terminals and the hotel from 6:20AM to 11:15PM. Day rooms available from 9:00AM to 3:00PM for rates starting at 4500 JPY. » Check Rates
Near Airport Hotel Nikko Narita – (10 minutes from the airport) Located adjacent to the airport. Free scheduled roundtrip airport shuttle runs to both terminals (bus stop 33 at Terminal 2/1F and bus stop 16 at Terminal 1/1F Arrival Lobby). Shuttle operates from 4:40AM (first from the hotel) to 12:30AM (last from the airport). » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Tokyo Narita Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
If this information is incorrect or to make a nearby hotel suggestion, click here to update this airport guide.
Free WiFi is available at Tokyo Narita airport. Connect to the “FreeWiFi-NARITA” network.
Coin-operated internet kiosks are available at a rate of 100 yen per 10 minutes of use. Locations: T1, landside, 4th Floor • T1, landside, North Wing, 1st Floor • T2, Main Bldg, 3rd Floor (Rendezvous Plaza) • T2, Main Bldg, 2nd Floor.
- Business Services – Copy, fax, printing and limited business services are available at the Business & Travel Support Center (TEI Lounge). Location: T1, Central Bldg, 5th Floor • T2, Main Bldg, 4th Floor Hours: 7:00AM – 9:00PM. 24-hour copy/fax is available at Lawson (T1, Central Bldg, 5th Floor Departures) or 7-Eleven (T2, Main, 4th Floor).
- Post Office – Locations: T1, landside, Central Bldg, 4th Floor • T2, landside, Main Bldg, 3rd Floor (Departures) Hours: 8:30AM – 8:00PM (365 days). Information desks located airside offer a postcard mailing service for travelers who are airside but need to mail postcards. Information desk staff will accept your postcards airside and drop them in a landside mailbox on your behalf.
- WiFi – see “Airport WiFi/Internet” above.
- Baby Care Facilities – Diaper-changing tables, cots, hot water dispensers and nursing booths (for women only) are available in the nurseries. Locations:
- Terminal 1: 1st Floor, 2nd Floor, 3rd Floor, 4th Floor (Satellite 5) and 5th Floor
- Terminal 2: Satellite 3rd Floor • Main Bldg 1st, 2nd and 3rd Floors
- Terminal 3: 1st Floor, 2nd Floor and 3rd Floor (landside and airside)
- Children’s Play Areas – Colourful “Kids Parks” are available throughout the airport in these locations: T1, airside, Domestic Services, 2nd floor • T1, airside, 3rd Floor (Gates 41 and 51) • T1, landside, 5th Floor • T2, airside, Domestic Services, 2nd Floor • T2, airside, connecting corridor between Main and Satellite bldgs • T2, airside, Satellite, 3rd Floor • T2, landside, Main Bldg, 4th Floor • T3, airside, 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Strollers – Available, free of charge. Inquire at any Information Desk.
Food & Drinks
- Food & Drinks – Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. Terminals 1 and 2 offer the most variety with 80+ restaurants/coffee shops; however, while Terminal 3 has limited options, those options are opened the earliest at 4:00AM. Yoshinoya (T2, Main, Landside, 2nd floor) is open 24 hours. Halal options are available in Terminal 1 (landside) and Terminal 2 (landside x 2 locations).
- Information Desk – Look for the counters with the ? symbol for assistance and answers to your questions. There are four information counters located in Terminal 1, four counters located in Terminal 2, and one counter located landside in Terminal 3. Tourism information is available in Terminal 1 (Central Bldg, 1st Floor, Arrivals) and Terminal 2 (Main Bldg, 1st Floor, Arrivals) Hours: 8:00AM – 8:00PM.
- Tourist Information Center – Need help planning what to see and do. Head to one of the 2 Tourist Centers. Location: T1, Arrivals and T2 Arrivals. Hours: 8:00AM – 8:00PM.
- Travel Agencies – If you are arriving in Tokyo Narita and need local arrangements or help planning a really last minute trip abroad, there are a travel agents who can probably be of assistance. Travel Center (JTB) – Location: T1, Central Building, 1st Floor, Arrivals. Hours: 8:00AM – 8:00PM • Ticket PIA – Location: T2, Main Building, 1st Floor. Hours: 10:00AM – 8:00PM.
- Luggage Repair – Get your luggage or shoes repaired, your locked suitcase open, have duplicate keys made, and much more at one of these locations: Riat! – T1, Central Bldg, Basement 1st (Hours: 8:00AM – 8:00PM) • NPF Baggage Storage – T2, Main Bldg, 3rd Floor (Departures) (Hours: 6:30AM – 10:00PM) • RIMOWA Airport Service Counter (suitcase service only) – T2, Main Bldg, 1st Floor (Arrivals) (Hours: 10:00AM – 7:00PM).
- Luggage Storage – On-site luggage storage is available from these companies:
- Terminal 1: GPA (South Wing, 1st Floor, Arrivals) Hours: 6:30AM – 10:00PM • JAL ABC, Inc. (South Wing, 4th Floor, Departures • North Wing, 4th Floor, Departures). Hours: 7:00AM – last flight (South Wing, 1st Floor, Arrivals • North Wing, 1st Floor, Arrivals). Hours: 6:00AM – last flight • QL Liner (South Wing, 4th Floor, Departures • North Wing, 4th Floor, Departures • South Wing, 1st Floor, Arrivals • North Wing, 1st Floor, Arrivals). Hours: 6:30AM – last flight.
- Terminal 2: Narita International Airport Promotion Foundation (Main Bldg, 3rd Floor, Departures) Hours: 6:30AM – 10:00PM • GPA (Main Bldg, 1st Floor, Arrivals) Hours: 6:30AM – 10:00PM • JAL ABC, Inc. (Main Bldg, 3rd Floor, Departures) Hours: 7:00AM – last flight (Main Bldg, 1st Floor, Arrivals) Hours: 6:00AM – last flight • QL Liner (Main Bldg, 3rd Floor, Departures • Main Bldg, 1st Floor, Arrivals) Hours: 6:30AM – last flight
- Cloakroom storage is also available for coats, jackets and other items of clothing. Rates are based on the size of the luggage and the duration of the storage period. Average daily charge for a medium bag is 520 yen.
- Lockers – Self-service coin-operated lockers are also available for storage up to 8 days. Lockers use either a daily-charge system (daily charge starts at 12:00AM) or hourly-charge system. Rates, based on size of luggage, are 300 – 500 yen per day for daily-charge lockers, or 200 – 400 yen for up to 6 hours (300 – 500 yen per every 24 hours thereafter) for hourly-charge lockers. Lockers are available in these locations:
- Terminal 1: Daily-charge lockers only at Central Bldg, 4th Floor, Departures • North Wing, 4th Floor, Departures • South Wing, 4th Floor, Departures • Central Bldg, 1st Floor, Arrivals • Central Bldg, Basement, 1st.
- Terminal 2: Daily-charge lockers at Main Bldg, 3rd Floor, Departures • Hourly-charge lockers at Main Bldg, Basement 1st.
- Terminal 3: Hourly-charge lockers only at 2nd Floor, landside • The Access Corridor.
- Luggage Packing and Weighing Areas – If you need to repack your bags before check-in each terminal provides a comfortable spot to do so. Locations: Terminal 1 (North Wing 4th Floor, Departures • South Wing, 4th Floor, Departures) • Terminal 2 (Main Building, 3rd Floor, Departures) • Terminal 3 (Main Building, 2nd Floor), this location also provides scales for weighing your bags.
- Luggage Wrapping – Protect your check-in luggage by having it wrapped in one of four landside locations: wRapper RAPI – T1, 4th Floor, Departure Lobby (Hours: 8:00AM – 8:00PM) • Tabi Wrap – T1, 4th Floor, Departure Lobby (Hours: 7:30AM – 7:30PM) • Narita International Airport Promotion Foundation – T2, Main Bldg, 3rd Floor, Departures (Hours: 6:30AM – 10:00PM) • Tabi Wrap – T2, Main Bldg, 3rd Floor, Departures (Hours: 7:30AM – 7:30PM).
- Medical Services – Comprehensive and emergency medical care are offered at two airport clinics: Shadan Kokushukai Airport Clinic – Location: T1, Central Bldg, Basement 1st Hours: 9:00AM – 11:30AM and 1:30PM – 4:30PM (closed Sat, Sun & holidays) • Nippon Medical School Narita International Airport Clinic – Location: T2, Main Bldg, Basement 1st Hours: 9:00AM – 5:00PM (daily except Mon,Thurs) 9:00AM – 6:00PM (Mon,Thurs). Open 365 days. *Emergency services offered 24-hours. Ophthalmology available Thursdays only, until 5:00PM. X-rays available daily until 5:00PM.
- Pharmacy – There are 13 pharmacies located in Terminal 1, 2 and 3. Most are open from 8:00AM – 9:00PM.
- Mobile Charging – Power up your mobile devices for free at one of the many charging stations located throughout the landside and airside areas of Terminals 1 and 2.
- ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. 24-hour ATMs can be found in these locations: ChibaBank (T1, Landside, Central Building, 1st Floor Arrivals • T2, Landside, Main Building, 1st Floor Arrivals) JP Bank (T2, landside, Main Building, 1st Floor • T2, Main Building, inside 7/11) • Seven Bank inside 7/11 (T2, Main Bldg, landside, Basement 1st • T2, Main Bldg, landside, 4th Floor). Some ATMs are closed during Golden Week, Christmas and New Year.
- Banking Services – Full-service banking is available in the airport: MUFG Bank – T1, landside, Central Bldg, 4th Floor • Chiba Bank – T2, landside, Main Bldg, 2nd Floor Hours for both banks: 9:00AM – 3:00PM (Mon-Fri). Closed on weekends and public holidays. Foreign currency exchange service is also available at both banks daily until 6:00PM, 365 days a year.
- Currency Exchange – Currency exchange banks operate on varying schedules throughout the landside and airside areas of all three terminals. Automatic currency exchange, to change foreign currency into yen, is available 24 hours a day in these locations: T1, landside, Central Bldg, 1st Floor (Arrivals) • T1, landside, South Wing, 1st Floor (Arrivals) • T2, landside, Main Bldg, 1st Floor (Arrivals).
- Pet Hotel – While you are on vacation, your pets can be too, at the Pet Inn Royal, Narita Airport! Veterinarian clinic and pet grooming salon located right next door! Location: Multistory Car Park 2, Basement, 1st Floor, North Wing. There is direct access from T2. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Prayer Room – Peace and quiet for meditation and prayer are available in the airport’s prayer rooms. Location: T1, landside, 5th Floor • T1, airside, 2nd Floor • T2, Main bldg, 1st Floor (landside and airside prayer rooms available) • T3, landside, 2nd Floor and airside, 3rd Floor Hours: 6:00AM – 11:00PM.
Rest & Relaxation
- Hotels – see “Airport Hotels” above.
- Lounges – see “Airport Lounges” above.
- Massage Chairs – Locations: T1 (2nd Floor, 3rd Floor, 5th Floor) • T2 Main Bldg (2nd and 3rd Floors), connector hallway between Main and Satellite bldgs, and Satellite Bldg (3rd Floor) • T3, airside, 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Rest Zones – There are several rest areas around the airport. At the time of this update, we did not have the exact locations. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
- Duty Free & Shopping – Duty-free shopping is available in all three terminals, as well as a wide variety of retails shops. The following convenience stores are open 24 hours. Lawson’s, T1, Basement • Lawson’s, T3, 2nd Floor, Concourse • 7/11, T2, Basement Concourse.
Showers, Salon & Spa
- Showers – Need to feel fresh before or after a long flight? Narita Airport has shower facilities available for use. Each shower cubicle is equipped with a vanity, and includes towels, shampoo, body soap, face washer and hair dryer. Rates are 1,030 yen for 30 minutes use (520 yen per every 15 minutes after). Locations: T1, airside, Central Bldg, 3rd Floor (Hours: 7:00AM – 9:00PM) • T1, landside, Central Bldg, 2nd Floor (Hours: 6:30AM – 9:00PM) • T2, airside, Satellite, 3rd Floor (Hours: 7:00AM – 9:30PM) *Final check-in for the showers is 30 minutes prior to closing. Showers are also available for a fee (1,000 yen for up to 1 hour) at the nine hours Narita Airport Capsule Hotel. [ see Airport Hotels above ]
- Spa & Salon Services – Get a trim or a fresh color at Hair Salon Kings unisex hair salon. Location: T1, Central Bldg, 5th Floor Hours: 8:00AM – 7:00PM • Earnest offers unisex hairstyling over in T2, Main Bldg, 2nd Floor Hours: 9:00AM – 7:00PM. No appointment needed. All ages welcome. Manicure services are available at Nail Quick at these locations: T1, Central Building, 4th Floor (Hours: 9:00AM – 8:00PM) • T2, Main Building, 3rd Floor (Hours: 10:00AM – 8:00PM).
- Massages – Reflexology and massage are available as follows: Raffine Terminal 1: Central Bldg, 2nd Floor • 5th Floor. Hours: 9:00AM – 8:00PM). Express service offered at Basement 1 location. Raffine Terminal 2: Main Bldg, 2nd Floor (Hours: 9:00AM – 8:00PM) • connecting corridor between Main and Satellite bldgs. (Hours: 8:00AM – 8:00PM).
- Smoking – There are fourteen designated smoking areas in Terminal 1, nineteen areas in Terminal 2, and five smoking areas in Terminal 3.
Things to do & see
- Cultural Activities – Special cultural activities are held throughout the year at special times. You will have to check with the information desk if there are any activities on the day that you are inside the terminal. During these activities you can become familiar with Japanese culture by participating in a hands-on Kokeshi and Origami making session. Location: Terminal 2, Airside, 5th Avenue. Traditional armour wearing and print making activities are held before security. Location: Terminal 2, Skyrium.
- Observation Deck – Relax and watch planes taking off and landing from the vantage point of the airport’s observation deck. Location: Terminal 1, Central Building, 5F and Terminal 2, Main Building,4F. Hours: 6:30AM – 9:00PM (Apr 1 – Sep 30) and 7:00AM – 9:00PM (Oct 1 – Mar 31).
- Oxygen Bar – Take a deep breath at Oxygen Lounge JUKO! Rates are 800 yen for a 10-min session (600 yen every 10 minutes after) Location: T1, airside, Central Bldg, 3rd Floor Hours: 11:00AM – 6:00PM
- Portable DVD Rental – If you forgot your favourite DVDs at home, you can rent them at TSUTAYA. Location: T1, South Wing, 4th Floor, Departures. Hours: 7:00AM – 9:00PM. They can be dropped off at TSUTAYA or SKY Cellular (landside).
Other Airport Services & Facilities
- Changing Rooms – If you have arrived from a trans-Pacific flight and would like to change into some fresh clothes, the airport has change rooms. Toilets are available inside. Locations: T1, 4th Floor Departures • T1, 3rd Floor Departures • T1, 1st Floor Arrivals • T2, Main Building, 3rd Floor Departures • T2, Main Building, 1st Floor Arrivals.
- Dry Cleaning – Location: T1, North Wing, 1st Floor Hours: 9:00AM – 8:00PM.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of April 2019, Tokyo Narita airport is served by the following airlines: Aeroflot • Aeromexico • Air Busan • Air Calin Air • Canada • Air China • Air France • Air Japan • Air India • Air Macau • Air New Zealand • Air Niugini • Air Seoul • Air Tahiti Nui • Alitalia • American Airlines • ANA • Asiana • Aurora • Austrian Airlines • Bangkok Air • British Airways • Cathay Pacific • Cebu Pacific • China Airlines • China Eastern • China Southern • Delta • Eastar Jet • EgyptAir • Emirates • Ethiopian Air • Etihad Airways • EVA Air • Fiji Airways • Finnair • Firefly • Garuda Indonesia • Hainan Airlines • Hawaiian Airlines • HK Expresss • Hong Kong Airlines • Iberia • Ibex • JAL • Jeju Air • Jetstar • Jin Air • KLM • Korean Air • LATAM • LOT • Lufthansa • Malaysia Airlines • Mandarin Airlines • MIAT Mongolian Airlines • NOKScoot • Peach Airlines • Philippines Airlines • Qantas • Qatar Airways • Royal Brunei Airlines • S7 Airlines • SAS • Scoot • Shandong Air • Shenzhen Airlines • Sichuan Airlines • Singapore Airlines • South Africa Airways • Spring Airlines • SriLankan Airlines • Swiss • Thai AirAsia • Thai Airways • Thai Lion Air • Tigerair • Turkish Airlines • T’way Air • United Airlines • Uzbekistan Airlines • Vanilla Air • Vietjet Air • Vietnam Airlines • Virgin Australia • Xiamen Airlines.
Passengers looking to use buses from the airport to Tokyo and the rest of the country have a bewildering array of companies, schedules and costs to choose from. Tickets and information are available directly from your bus service provider of choice, but tickets for some buses departing from Terminal 3 can be purchased in the bus stop area at that terminal. For general bus information, visit the Tokyo Narita Airport website.
Nippon, Nissan, ORIX, Times Car Rental and Toyota operate onsite at Terminal 1 Central Building (1st floor Arrivals), Terminal 1 North Wing (1st floor Arrivals) and Terminal 2 Main Building (1st floor Arrivals).
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. The hotel shuttles can be found outside Terminals 1 and 2 on 1F. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service:
- Narita Airport Rest House – Shuttle Hours: 6:20AM – 11:15PM, every 20-25 minutes. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #26).
- Narita Tobu Hotel Air Port – Shuttle Hours: 5:00AM – 11:05, every 30 minutes. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #25).
- Marroad International Hotel Narita Airport– Shuttle Hours: 4:30AM – 12:20PM. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #27).
- Toyoko Inn Narita Kuko – Shuttle Hours: 4:50AM – 12:35PM. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #31B).
- Hotel Nikko Narita – Shuttle Hours: 4:40AM to 12:30AM, departs every 20 minutes. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #33).
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel – Shuttle Hours: 4:45AM – 10:30PM, departs every 15 – 20 minutes depending on the time of day. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #26).
- Hotel Sky Court Narita – Shuttle Hours: the shuttle departs on a schedule between 6:45AM – 10:35PM. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #26).
- Radisson Hotel Narita – Shuttle Hours: 7:00AM – 9:20PM, every 30 -70 minutes depending on the time of day. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #33).
- International Garden Hotel Narita – Shuttle Hours: 4:30AM – 10:30PM, every 20-30 minutes depending on the time of day. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #26).
- The Hedistar Hotel Narita – Shuttle Hours: 6:30AM – 10:05PM, departs every hour. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #31B).
- Richmond Hotel Narita – Shuttle Hours: The shuttle operates approx. 9 times per day on a set schedule (6:40/8:00/9:20/10:30/11:40/16:10/17:20/18:35/19:40). Space cannot be reserved and is on first come first serve basis. Airport pick-up locations: Terminal 1 (1F, Bus Stop # 16) and Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop #31B)
The airport offers free shuttle bus service between the terminals from 5:00AM – 10:30PM. Shuttles between Terminal 1 (Bus stop 6, 1st floor) and Terminal 2 (Bus stops 8 and 18, 1st floor) run on 7 – 10 minute intervals during peak times (20 minute intervals off-peak). Passengers needing to transfer between Terminals 2 and 3 can do so by 15-minute walk via access corridor or by shuttle bus. Shuttle buses traveling from Terminal 1 to other terminals stop at Higashi Narita Station along the way.
Standard and fixed fare taxis are available at taxi stands in front of all three terminals. Standard taxis run on a meter, and fixed fare taxis charge a flat rate according to zoned service area. Advanced reservation not required.
The airport is served by the Skyliner Access Express (Narita Sky Access Line); Morning Liner, Evening Liner and Rapid Express (Keisei Main Line); Narita Express (JR Line) and some special rail services along the Keisei Main Line. Tickets are sold at Rail and Bus Ticket Counters in Terminals 1 and 2, or the ticket vending machines at Terminal 3. Trains operate at Terminal 1 Narita Airport Station (B1F) or Terminal 2 Airport Station (B1F). For a list of schedules, visit the Tokyo Narita Web site.
Last updated: 2019-04-18
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.