If you are an active member of the military, you and your family can wait for your flight in the comfort of the USO Lounge at Boston Logan Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, and services.
Boston Logan Airport, Terminal C, Landside, lower level past the American Airlines Credit Union and toward the hallway to Terminal E.
Services & Facilities
- Complimentary snacks and drinks
- Lounge area with TV, DVD’s and XBox gaming
- Kitchen area with refrigerator and microwave
- Computers with Internet access
- Reference materials such as maps, info on local attractions, etc.
- Emergency personal care kits & phone cards
- This USO Center does not have overnight accommodations
- Provides assistance with securing overnight accommodations for unexpected or delayed Active Duty personnel in cooperation with Massport
- Military Meet & Greet Program to assist families in welcoming home loved ones or saying their goodbyes to those on active deployment. (Must be pre-arranged)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 8:00AM – 9:00PM (Monday – Friday) • 8:00AM – 6:00PM (Saturday) • 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Sunday).
Lounge Access & Rates
USO Lounges are free of charge for active members of the US military and their families.
More lounge locations at Boston Logan Airport
- Lufthansa Business Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Delta Sky Club
- United Club
- The Lounge
- Air France Lounge
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.