If you are an member of the military, you and your family can wait for your flight in the comfort of the USO Lounge. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, and services.
There are two USO locations at Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Terminal 2, Mezzanine Level, pre-security.
- Terminal 3, Mezzanine Level of the Rotunda, G Concourse, post-security.
Services & Facilities
- Kitchenette and dining area stocked with free food and beverages
- Lounge with big-screen TV & movie rentals
- “Cyber Canteen” with computers, printer, fax, and free WIFI access
- Board games
- Quiet library area with free reading materials
- Children’s playroom
- Emergency assistance
- Travel and ground transportation assistance.
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
Terminal 2 – open 24 hours
Terminal 3 – 6:00AM – 10:30PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
USO Lounges are free of charge for active members of the US military and their families.
More lounge locations at Chicago O'Hare Airport
- United Club
- Delta Sky Club (Terminal 2)
- Swissport Lounge (Terminal 5)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Air France VIP Lounge (Terminal 5)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.