If you are an active member of the military, you and your family can wait for your flight in the comfort of the USO Lounge. Entry here includes snacks and drinks, nap rooms, showers, internet cafe, a family room, a library, a TV lounge, and an outdoor patio. The USO Lounge welcomes all active members of the U.S. military and their families at no cost. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, and services.
Bob Hope Hollywood USO at Los Angeles International Airport LAX, Arrivals Level (lower), across the road between Terminals 1 and 2, near the Theme Building
Services & Facilities
- A 4,000 square ft area with “Hollywood Canteen” snack bar
- Large area displaying Bob Hope memorabilia
- TV lounge with a library of thousands of current and classic movies
- General Jimmy Doolittle lounge with free lending library;
- Full-service internet cafe
- Disney-inspired family room
- Nap room with comfortable leather recliners (overnight stays are ok)
- Secure luggage storage room
- Outdoor patio with barbecue
- Free use of cell phones
- Onward transportation services
- Nationwide fax service;
- Short-term temporary parking for brief visits
- Passenger drop-off and pick-up services
- Free DVD’s and CD’s from Operation DVD
- Discounted hotel stays
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
USO Lounges are free of charge for active members of the US military and their families.
More lounge locations at Los Angeles Airport
- Qantas Club (Tom Bradley International Terminal)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Delta Sky Club
- United Club
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 6)
- Alaska Lounge (Terminal 6)
- KAL Lounge (Tom Bradley International Terminal)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.