Turn your Newark Airport layover into a peaceful respite at the Delta Sky Club. Enjoy snacks and drinks, hop on the WiFi, get some work done, or catch up on the day’s news. To gain entry, you must belong to the Delta Sky Club. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Newark Airport, Terminal B, Satellite B1, Airside, near Gates 40 to 47.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 8:00PM (Sun – Fri) • 5:00AM – 6:15PM (Sat).
Lounge Access & Rates
» Delta Sky Club – If you travel frequently on Delta Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Delta Airlines network.
- Individual Membership (one-year): US$ 545 or 54,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 50 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from US$ 29.99 – $39.99)
- Executive Membership (one-year): US$ 845 or 84,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 75 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from US$ 29.99 – $39.99)
Note that prices are subject to change and you must be registered with SkyMiles to become a Sky Club member.
More lounge locations at Newark Airport
- United Club
- USO Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Art & Lounge (Terminal B)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse (Terminal B)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.