If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Changi Lounge at Singapore Changi Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Singapore Changi Airport, Jewel, Landside, Level 1, opposite Check-in Counters.
This lounge is located in the public area of the terminal. If you are in transit, you would need to leave the secure zone to use it.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities ($)
- Disabled Access
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The door rates are:
- 3 hour lounge access only (adult): SGD$ 38.00
- 3 hour lounge access only (children): SGD$ 27.00
- 3 hour lounge access + shower package (adult): SGD$ 50.00
- 3 hour lounge access + shower package (children): SGD$ 39.00
» Priority Pass – If you travel a lot, your best bet may be to join a lounge membership program such as Priority Pass. With Priority Pass you have access to over 1300 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 (pay $32 per visit) • Standard Plus – $ 299 (10 free lounge visits and $32 per subsequent lounge visit) • Prestige – $429 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. Guest access can be purchased for US$ 32 per visit. At the time of our last lounge update in January 2020, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member. (Some conditions for entry may apply. See Priority Pass web site for more details.)
Special Promotion: Save 10% off your Priority Pass membership
More lounge locations at Singapore Changi Airport
- Qantas Club (Terminal 1)
- The Haven by JetQuay (Terminal 3)
- TGM - The Green Market (Terminal 2)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Dnata Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Blossom Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Ambassador Transit Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Ambassador Transit Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.