Looking for a place to relax and unwind away from all the hustle and bustle of the airport? Check out the lounges at Boston Logan Airport (BOS).
First/Business/Elite Status flyers may be eligible to access the following lounges free of charge.
- Air France Lounge – Terminal E, next to Gate E3B
- American Airlines Admirals Club – Terminal B, Airside, Upper Level, near Gate B4
- British Airways Lounge – Terminal E, 4th Floor, opposite E11
- Delta Sky Club – (2 Locations) Satellite, near Gate 18 and Concourse A, Gate A7
- Lufthansa Lounge – Terminal E, Level 4, across from Gate E11
- United Club – Terminal B, Level 3, near Gate B24
Walk-in Rates, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
In addition to airline lounges, there are a few more lounges that are open to all passengers regardless of airline or class of service flown. Travellers can access the lounges by purchasing a day pass, lounge membership or paying at the door. Read more on the lounge profiles below.
(updated 20 January 2023)
|Air France Lounge||Location: Terminal E, Airside, Gate 4.|
|American Airlines Admirals Club||Location: Terminal B, Airside, Gate B4.|
|Delta Sky Club||Location: (2 locations) Terminal A, Airside, Gate A7 • Terminal A, Airside, Gate A18.|
|Lufthansa Business Lounge||Location: Terminal E, Airside, across from Gate E11.|
|The Club||Location: Terminal E, Airside.|
|The Lounge||Location: Terminal C, Airside, near Gate C19.|
|United Club||Location: Terminal B, Airside, Level 3, near Gate 24.|
|USO Lounge||Location: Terminal C, Landside|
|Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse||Location: Terminal E, Airside, near Gate 9.|