Updated 17 December 2021
Salones VIP Pacific Club is a collection of private lounges located in airports around Chile. The domestic lounges offer a standard roster of amenities and conveniences, including snacks, drinks, WiFi, bathrooms, shoe shining, and free national calls. The international lounge at Arturo Merino Benitez airport in Santiago goes a bit further by offering meeting rooms, an ironing service, showers, and free international calls to guests. You can access the Salones VIP lounges either by buying a day pass, or through an affiliation with another airport lounge club.
Pacific Club Lounge Access
- Pay at the Door: CLP 31,000 or US$ 45 per person at all lounges except the Santiago International location which costs CLP 37,000 or US$ 55.
- Book Online: If you would like to guarantee a seat, you can buy your day pass online
- Annual Membership: CLP 169,000 for one location • CLP 259,000 for 2 locations • CLP 339,000 for three locations • CLP 449,000 for all lounge locations
- Lounge Membership Cardholders – Diners Club, Joyful Journey, Dragon Pass and TAV Passport memberships are accepted.
- Airlines – Air France • Aerolineas Argentinas • KLM • PlusUltra • AeroMexico
- Banks – You will have access to preferential lounge access rates if you have a debit or credit card with one of the 12 partner banks. Each rate depends on the card, so check with your bank. As of December 2021, partners included: Banco de Chile • Banco Edwards • Scotiabank • Itau • CMR Falaballa • Banco International • Banco Security • Santander • BCI • Banco Bice • Cencosud Scotiabank • Banco Consorcio.
Pacific Club Benefits
In domestic lounges, guests can generally expect the following items. International lounges have additional features such as showers and hair dryers.
- Snacks and drinks, including some alcoholic beverages
- Comfortable seating
- Shoe shining
- Free national calls