Salones VIP Pacific Club is a collection of private lounges located in airports around Chile. The domestic lounges offer a standard roster of amenities and conveniences, including snacks, drinks, WiFi, bathrooms, shoe shining, and free national calls. The international lounge at Arturo Merino Benitez airport in Santiago goes a bit further by offering meeting rooms, an ironing service, showers, and free international calls to guests. You can access the Salones VIP lounges either by buying a day pass, or through an affiliation with another airport lounge club.
Pacific Club Lounge Access
- Pay at the Door: CLP 31,000 or US$ 45 per person at all lounges except the Santiago International location which costs CLP 37,000 or US$ 55.
- Book Online: If you would like to guarantee a seat, you can buy your day pass online
- Annual Membership: CLP 169,000 for one location • CLP 259,000 for 2 locations • CLP 339,000 for three locations • CLP 449,000 for all lounge locations
- Lounge Membership Cardholders – Diners Club, Joyful Journey, Priority Pass, Dragon Pass and TAV Passport memberships are accepted.
- Banks – You will have access to preferential lounge access rates if you have a debit or credit card with no fewer than 13 banks. Each rate depends on the card, so check with your bank.
Pacific Club Benefits
In domestic lounges, guests can generally expect the following items. International lounges have additional features such as showers and hair dryers.
- Snacks and drinks, including some alcoholic beverages
- Comfortable seating
- Shoe shining
- Free national calls