Updated 08 December 2021
With locations throughout Peru and Mexico, Caral VIP Lounges are offering travelers a quiet place to escape before boarding flights. The lounges are now available in 11 airports in Peru and 6 airports in Mexico. All locations are decorated to pay respect to Peru’s essence which is evident in the architecture, design and offered products. Lounges offer drinks, snacks, TV’s, modern technology and a comfortable place to relax.
Caral VIP Lounge Access
- Pay at the door: When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The door rate is US$ 25.00 per person for 4 hours.
- Lounge Pass: Guarantee your space, by purchasing a lounge pass.
- Lounge cardholders: Priority Pass, Lounge Club, and Lounge Key are (annual) memberships that provide access to all Caral VIP Lounges in Peru and Mexico.
- Banks: Members of Diners International have preferential access rates for all Caral VIP Lounges in Peru.
- Lounges available at 17 locations
- WiFi and computers with internet available
- Showers are available at the Lima Airport lounge location (24 hours a day)