No1 Traveller Lounges are a small collection of independent airport lounges that offer the full gauntlet of pre and post-flight services. In addition to having 12 airport lounges in the UK and 3 in Australia, they also provide options to book express trains or private taxis, spa treatments and airside bedrooms. Their lounges offer services like showers, travel spas, games rooms, WiFi and a variety of snacks and beverages, making this quite good value.
No1 Traveller Lounge Access
No1 Traveller offers day passes with opportunities to purchase add-ons like spas, taxis and bedrooms). Entrance costs range depending on lounge, with prices beginning around £25.
- Pay at the Door – rates vary by location
- Book Online – If you would like to guarantee you have a seat for the time frame you require, you can buy a lounge pass.
- Cardholders – Priority Pass, Diners Club, Institute of Directors, Lounge Club, DragonPass, Caxton FX.
No1 Traveller Lounge Benefits
Lounge benefits vary greatly depending on which location you are at. The following services are found at most No1 lounges, but check the individual lounges for details.
- Bedrooms (London Heathrow Terminal 3 only)
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Free and unlimited WiFi
- TV and Games rooms
- Family rooms
- Travel spa (London Heathrow Terminal 3 only)
- Showers (select locations)
- Newspapers and magazines
- A la carte menu for meals and bar
No1 Traveller Lounge Locations
- Birmingham No 1 Lounge
- Brisbane My Lounge
- Edinburgh No 1 Lounge
- London Gatwick No 1 Lounge (North)
- London Gatwick Clubrooms (North)
- London Gatwick My Lounge (North)
- London Gatwick No 1 Lounge (South)
- London Gatwick Clubrooms (South)
- London Gatwick My Lounge (South)
- London Heathrow No 1 Lounge(Terminal 3)
- London Heathrow The House Lounge (Terminal 4)
- London Luton Clubrooms