If you are an active member of the military, you and your family can wait for your flight in the comfort of the USO Lounge at Las Vegas. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, and services.
Lounge Locations & Hours
The USO has two locations at Las Vegas McCann Airport.
- Terminal 1, Landside, Suite 150 near the A and B Security Checkpoints, Mezzanine Level, pre-security Shopping/Dining Esplanade. Hours: 8:00AM – 8:00PM.
- Terminal 3, 0 Level, Room 317, adjacent to baggage claim carousel 21. Hours: 8:00AM – 4:00PM.
Services & Facilities
- Complimentary services include snacks and beverages
- Computers and WIFI
- Blue-ray DVD Player, PS4 and Xbox gaming stations
- Charging stations
- TV and lounge chairs
- Board and table games and playing cards
- Sleeping area with recliners (no overnight stays) (T3 only)
- Music room with instruments (T3 only)
- Children’s play area
Lounge Access & Rates
USO Lounges are free of charge for active members of the US military and their families.
More lounge locations at Las Vegas Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.