Escape the chaos of a layover at New York JFK Airport when you enter the Air France Lounge. Amenities include WiFi, drinks, showers, spa services, TVs and magazines, and comfortable lounge seating. To gain entry, you’ll probably need to have eligible elite status, though a lounge membership program may get you in during quieter times. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
New York City JFK Airport, Terminal 1, Airside, near Gate 1.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 8:00AM – 12:30AM.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
Walk-in rates are not available
More ways to enter
- SkyTeam – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; SkyTeam Elite Plus Frequent Flyers.
More lounge locations at New York City JFK Airport
- Air India Maharaja Lounge
- Primeclass Lounge
- USO Lounge
- Swiss Business Class Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Delta Sky Club
- Alaska Lounge
- KAL Business Class Lounge
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.