Escape the usual layover at New York City JFK Airport when you step into the Alaska Club. Enjoy snacks and drinks, hop on the WiFi, catch up on the day’s news, or simply relax in the lounge. To gain entry, you’ll likely need elite status or to pay at the door, though you can try your luck with your lounge membership program. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
New York City JFK Airport, Terminal 7, Airside, Mezzanine Level.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol – $)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 8:00PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts walk-ins. The rate is US$ 60 per person.
» Alaska Lounge – If you travel frequently on Alaska Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Alaska Airlines network. Rate: US$ 300-450 per year.
More Ways to Access
- First Class Alaska Airlines ticketholders
- Select oneworld® Emerald and Sapphire members
- Alaska MVP® Gold, Gold 75K, and Gold 100K members get access when they travel on a oneworld® member airline to a destination outside of the US, Canada, or Mexico.
More lounge locations at New York City JFK Airport
- Air India Maharaja Lounge
- Primeclass Lounge
- USO Lounge
- Swiss Business Class Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Delta Sky Club
- Air France Lounge
- KAL Business Class Lounge
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.