Break away from the hustle and bustle that defines a typical layover at New York JFK Airport. Check out the Delta Sky Club, which has two locations. Both locations offer WiFi, food and drink, power outlets, and comfortable seating. Terminal 4’s location also has showers. To enter the Sky Clubs, you’ll have to be traveling with Delta Airlines: frequent Delta flyers can purchase lounge membership; otherwise, passengers with Delta status and a qualifying flight may be able to pay at the door. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours:
- Delta Sky Club (T2) – Terminal 2, Airside, Mezzanine Level. Hours: 5:00AM – 8:45PM (Daily).
- Delta Sky Club (T4) – Terminal 4, Airside, Concourse B near Gate 31. Hours: 4:45AM – 11:30PM (Daily).
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Fax, Photocopiers & hot spot printing
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Personalized Travel Assistance
- Showers (T4 location)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Delta Sky Club – If you travel frequently on Delta Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Delta Airlines network.
- Individual Membership (one-year): US$ 545 or 54,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 50 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from US$ 29.99 – $39.99)
- Executive Membership (one-year): US$ 845 or 84,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 75 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from US$ 29.99 – $39.99)
Note that prices are subject to change and you must be registered with SkyMiles to become a Sky Club member.
Additional membership options:
- Club Membership for Diamond Medallion Members
- Virgin Australia/Velocity VIP Platinum card, Platinum card or Gold card members travelling on a flight operated by Delta or Virgin Australia Airlines
More Ways to Enter
Elite Status – Delta One® or SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus (including Delta Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion Members)
Credit Cards – Delta SkyMiles® Reserve & American Express Card Members, Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Card Members, Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card Members, Centurion Card and Platinum Card Members from American Express, Delta SkyMiles Diners Club Card, Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA Card, Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA Card
More lounge locations at New York City JFK Airport
- Air India Maharaja Lounge
- Primeclass Lounge
- USO Lounge
- Swiss Business Class Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Air France Lounge
- Alaska Lounge
- KAL Business Class Lounge
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.