If you are an member of the military, you and your family can wait for your flight in the comfort of the USO Lounge at Seattle Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, and services.
Seattle-Tacoma Airport. Main Terminal, Landside, 2nd Floor.
Services & Facilities
- Complimentary services include snacks and beverages
- Computers, Laptops and WIFI
- Printers and Fax Machine
- Video gaming (Xbox one)
- TV and lounge chairs
- Sleeping area with beds
- Lending library
- Board and table games, playing cards
- Showers and toiletries
- Children’s play area
- Luggage storage
- Assistance with travel planning and local information
The lounge is open 24 hours a day.
Lounge Access & Rates
USO Lounges are free of charge for active members of the US military and their families.
More lounge locations at Seattle Airport
- Alaska Lounge
- Centurion Lounge (Central Terminal)
- Delta Sky Club (South Satellite)
- United Club
- The Club at SEA (South Satellite)
- The Club at SEA (Central Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.