If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Blossom Lounge at Singapore Changi Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Singapore Changi Airport, Terminal 4, Airside – International Departures. Located in Heritage Zone (Mezzanine Level).
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol – $)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Spa Services ($)
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is SGD$ 58.00 (adults) • SGD 29.00 (children aged 2 – 6).
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Singapore Changi Airport
- Changi Lounge (Jewel)
- Qantas Club (Terminal 1)
- The Haven by JetQuay (Terminal 3)
- TGM - The Green Market (Terminal 2)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Marhaba Lounge
- Dnata Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Ambassador Transit Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Ambassador Transit Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.